10 metres of 6mm Hempex (synthetic hemp) Rope
- Hempex is a lightweight synthetic rope that looks like Hemp, much easier to look after, just wash and hang to dry.
- Hemp is the traditional choice, a natural-fibre rope that looks great but needs to be stretched then oiled after washing.
- SuperSoft Hemp is hemp that has been softened much further than the standard hemp, giving a much softer rope.
- Cotton (white) is a popular rope due to it's softness and ease of care, wash as-for cotton clothing. Natural fibre but doesn't need oiling.
- 4mm is sometimes used for detail work, we have a really nice 4mm hemp normally in-stock, can look amazing in decorative work but too thin for most preferences.
- 6mm is the most popular thickness, that's what you will normally see on japanese-style bondage.
- 8mm is more common in western bondage, looks better on men or larger ladies due to the slightly thicker rope.
- 10mm+ is rarely used due to the thickness and weight, but we can special-order it.
- 1m is normally only used for very simple ties such as CBB/CBT
- 2.5m is for limb-ties such as a cuff-tie on a wrist or ankle, simple ties for tying wrists or ankles together, and short extensions.
- 5m is for more extensive limb-ties, simple body-ties such as a crotchrope, and extensions to bigger tie.
- 7.5m is the more traditional length for japanese bondage, often a little short for full-body ties but commonly extended with multiple lengths in one tie.
- 10m is the standard length for most body-ties such as a karada or a harness on the upper-torso or pelvis areas.
- 15m is the longest you'd normally use, for compex ties using a single rope for neatness or full-body ties on a larger body.
- >15m is normally too long for practical use as it takes so long to pull-through but we can arrange any length up-to 220m for most ropes.