Since the release and popularity of the 50 Shades series many more people are experimenting with bondage, as well as exploring related activities and the power exchange inherent with those activities. I offer a tutorial service tailored to your needs: helping complete beginners take their first steps to more advanced techniques such as artistic bondage for professional photographers. I cater for all levels, as well as all reasons:
- Basic beginners bondage
- Erotic restraint for couples
- Professional bondage for photographers
- Traditional Japanese style
- Western decorative bondage
- Location suspension techniques
- Decorative breast bondage specialist
- Decorative male-genital bondage specialist
As well as teaching you how to tie technically and interact physically for best effect I'm also including guidance on related aspects and activity, including but not limited to: weights; gags; blindfolds; insertable objects; appropriate and safe sexual violence. In all cases all activities should be entirely consensual and not risk physical or emotional damage. Always use common sense. Never play under the influence of alcohol or drugs (illicit or prescribed). Seek advice and guidance on any activity you are not sure about, there are many experienced people around (such as myself) who will be happy to help with advice and education to keep you safe. As well as including this extra information as part of my bondage tuition I also offer free advice by email Mark@BeautifulBondage.net
Contact us to discuss and arrange your tuition session, we specialise in 1-2-1 tuition tailored to your level, experience and area of interest (we teach you what you want/need to learn). Our approach is more about teaching you how bondage works safely, rather than rigidly tying them to a particular style. So once a beginner has mastered a few ties they can safely go on to freestyle and make up their own techniques.
Female practise models are available (additional cost), though we teach bondage on both men and women to both men and women.
The basic fee is £50 per hour and we recommend two hours for a first session. Discounts are available for longer sessions or multiple sessions booked and paid together
(If my rate is genuinely an obstacle to you getting some tuition then I am always happy to discuss a discount or come to some arrangement. I would rather teach someone at a lower rate than have them struggle because they can't afford a normal rate).
Tuition is available almost any time and any day of the week, a couple of weeks notice is normally required but short notice may be possible.
As you'd expect we have a wide range of ropes available to try, or bring your own. if you don't yet own ropes, tuition clients are eligible for a discount in our store.
You can also purchase tuition as a gift or pre-pay here.
Price Guides, beginners tuition, your individual situation may require different pricing structure, but as a guide:
|Tuition Rates||Basic Rate for Singles & Couples||Small Group Rate (3-10)||Practice Model|
|Per Hour Base Rate||£50||(+33%) £65||(+£25) £75/£90|
|2 hours / Beginners Session||£100||(+33%) £135||(+£50) £150/£185|
|3 hours||£140||(+33%) £185||(+£75) £215/£260|
|2x 3 hours||£260||(+33%) £345||(+£100) £360/£445|
|3x 2 hours||£260||(+33%) £345||(+£100) £360/£445|
|6 hour intensive||£260||(+33%) £345||(+£100) £360/£445|
Tuition is usually carried out at my home in Cambridgeshire PE27, I can also travel to you for which I charge expenses at cost price (£0.35p per mile distance from Cambridgeshire + ~£60 overnight fee for more distant locations. Central London fee is £40 which is cost price for travel into central London (z1-5).
I primarily teach couples and solo clients as I specialise in a tailored 1-2-1 service specific to each client. A female practise model is available if required but for couples a partner is normally used.
I will also teach small groups up to 10 people in total (5 couples). All couples should be either beginners or novices or at a similar skill level with a very similar interest and direction.
All tuition clients receive a discount for ropes and kits from my store, you will be able to try the different ropes available at your session and I can advise on which kits or combination of ropes would be most suitable for you personally. If your tuition takes place at my home/studio then I can prepare some ropes for you in 15-30 minutes at the end of your tuition (dependant on stock levels, doesn't include supersoft or dyed ropes).
- Bondage can be safely applied to anyone's body, male or female, young or old, large or small, and although a few medical conditions need to be taken into account, very few will prevent bondage. I do specialise in tying people with physical/medical complications.
- People learn in slightly different ways but the usual way I teach is to demonstrate a tie, explaining as I go, then guide you through that tie a few times until you can complete it without guidance, that tie will then be revisited towards the end of the session with guidance if required. I always recommend practicing the ties you have learnt again within a week, regular practice is the best way to learn.
- If the cost of tuition feels prohibitive for you then I am always happy to negotiate, there are already discounts for longer sessions but I would prefer to come to an arrangement and be able to teach you than for you to miss-out for financial reasons. Some circumstances would allow you a discount or we could always trade your partner (no, not like that) as I often need practice bodies of different shapes and sizes for trying out ideas.
- As you might expect, I'm very open to dealing with people with 'alternative' lifestyles and non-conventional identities, so please feel free to be open about your D/s, M/s, D/d, Poly, Gor, (or whatever else) relationship as well as whatever your gender or sexual identity may be, anyone from anywhere in the rich tapestry of humanity is welcome (as long as I don't see any abusive or non-consensual behavior), please feel free to be yourselves.
- For people who are new to BDSM, kinks and fetishistic activities etc. I am also happy to help, advise and sometimes mentor people as they find their way. While I charge for bondage tuition I give advice and guidance for free. Personally I am a Dominant Poly Bi Master & Sadist and have been active in BDSM for my whole adult life, I have had many and varied relationships and tried a very wide range of kinky activities, if you have questions about any aspect of kink, including relationships and activities, I can probably give a qualified answer.
To enquire about tuition or ask any questions email Tuition@BeautifulBondage.net
To share this information page with someone you can use the shorter link www.BeautifulBondage.net/Tuition