- We process and ship orders at least once per week, this means that it may take up-to one week for your order to be dispatched (except for special-order items which may take 1 additional week to order or prepare).
- If your order is at all urgent or time-critical then contact us for a dispatch estimate, in-stock items can normally be dispatched in a day or two.
- All orders are normally dispatched using Royal Mail services, however we reserve the right to use any other carrier as we deem appropriate, usually we use a courier for larger international orders with a similar shipping time.
- UK orders by Special Delivery arrive the day after they ship, First Class normally arrive 1 or 2 days after shipping, if an alternative courier is used the shipping time will be comparable.
- International Economy normally deliver between 2-12 weeks (depending on region, see below), this is for the super-budget customer who's not in any kind of hurry.
- International Standard and International Tracked (or similar) normally deliver in around a week to europe, US & Canada, 2-3 weeks to the rest of the world.
- We always use plain packaging, either brown cardboard boxes or padded envelopes, or black plastic mailing bags. Sender information shows the owners name and residential address with no logos or branding (safe to send to work, as long as no-one else will open mail with your name on!).
- We normally ship to the address given with your paypal payment, technically we have to for seller protection, if you have a different shipping address entered into our system then we will ship to it but as we lose some seller protection we may not be able to resolve problems as promptly. Payments by means other than paypal will ship to the address given with your order.
- Please note that it may not be possible to deliver to a PO Box address, most carriers we use require a regular street address, residential or business, if you normally prefer your pachages to come through a PO Box address then we will try for your order but there may be a delay if we have to contact you for a street address. If you can ONLY receive mail via a PO Box we will work with you to find a way to make it happen, for example splitting an order into parcels under 2KG can sometimes make a service available that will use a PO Box.
- It is possible to collect your order in-person, by appointment only, from our address in Cambridgeshire (PE27) UK, please place your order as normal and select the appropriate shipping choice, then contact us to arrange a date and time to collect, available hours are 9am to 7pm, any day of the week with a few days notice, you can pay by normal means or with cash or card on collection.
UK Shipping by First Class is usually next day (after dispatch), the EU by Air Mail normally takes less than a week, the rest of the world is normally around a week but could be longer
There is an economy option for international orders, this is surface-mail and can be very slow (Western Europe = 2 weeks, Eastern Europe = 5 weeks, North America = 6 weeks, South America, Africa & Asia = 8 weeks, Australia = 12 weeks).
If you think your order is unduly delayed then first check with your local delivery office, they may be holding it for you having been unable to deliver it for some reason (they are supposed to leave/send you a card but that doesn't always succeed), if that doesn't help then send us a message to confirm dispatch date and therefore expected delivery. If your order is truely lost then after an appropriate length of time we will ship a replacement and claim for the lost parcel.
If an undeliverable parcel is returned to us we will update your order status accordingly and it is your responsibility to arrange reshipping, if we originally shipped it to your supplied address then the cost of reshipping will be charged, there will be no charge if the mistake was ours.
The order status is updated manually once the order is placed and may not be updated immediately when the status changes, normally you will progress from Order Received when your order is initially placed, to 'Shipped' on or around the day of dispatch. If you see a 'Suspected Fraud' status don't panic, something in our system sets this incorrectly sometimes, we will contact you directly using the email address used in your order if there are any such problems.
As a guide, our shipping rates are listed below, (Royal Mail published prices 29th March 2016), you can see a shipping quote once you've added an item to your cart.
Delivery estimates are carrier-estimates, remember we normally ship once per week.
|UK - Special Delivery|
(Guaranteed Next Day)
UK - First Class
|EU - Air Mail|
(3-5 Working Days)
Zone 1 - Air Mail
|Zone 2 - Air Mail|
(5-7 Working Days)