Terms & Conditions
You order it, you pay for it, we send it, you love it, everybody's happy....
Some quick information before the legal waffle:
- We normally ship orders once per week, twice per week during busy periods, if your order is at all urgent you should contact us to see if we can meet your deadline, next day shipping can often be arranged. Please see our Delivery Info page for more information.
- If you are paying by methods other than paypal, we will only ship when we have received cleared payment.
- If an order is returned to us for any reason other than a mistake on our part, shipping costs will apply to reship.
- If you are concerned about the time an order is taking to reach you, first check the order status in your account to see when it was shipped and if it's been returned. If it should have reached you now based on the shipping date, first check with your local delivery office of whatever your local mail service is (if we used a courier you will have tracking info in the shipping status), they may have been unable to deliver and failed to leave a card. If you still have no luck then contact us.
- Check our various information pages and the listing for the item you purchased first if you have any questions, if you don't see an answer then feel free to contact us.
- It's best to contact us by email, using the email address registered with your account, so we can openly discuss your order, if you contact us by other means we will need the order number, order date, and order value before we can discuss anything about the order with you. General enquiries are welcome by other means.
- All Photographs on this website are the property of © Copyright Mark Varley, All Rights Reserved.
- You may not publish, print, alter, copy or distribute any photographic image on this website in any way.
- Nor may you claim or imply in any way that you were involved in the creation of any photograph on this website.
- Purchase of a print entitles you to the physical print only, you may not make copies under any circumstances.
- All models were of an age where they have the legal capacity to consent to the taking of and use of a photograph and have signed a legal document stating as such.
Payment and Delivery
Full payment is required in advance for all purchases unless otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to decline acceptance of an order if we deem there is a good reason for doing so. If we export an order to you at an address outside the UK, the total order charge made does not include any international customs and/or brokerage fees you may incur, or any applicable local sales taxes imposed by your own country of residence. Any import problems are the responsibility of the customer, we warrant only to pass your order to a courier to deliver to the address you provide.
In the event that an order goes missing during transit we will dispatch a replacement after a 'reasonable time' (the time specified by the carrier as the time when a parcel is considered lost), we will then make an insurance claim with the carrier and you may be required to sign a document which states you did not receive the parcel.
If an order is returned to us as 'undeliverable', 'uncollected' or any other issue with your local delivery service, or there was an error or omission in the supplied address, then the customer will be liable for the cost of reshipping plus any expenses/charges/fees/taxes incurred.
Ownership of goods remains with BeautifulBondage.net until paid for in full.
The customer is responsible for any additional charges levied by the carrier relating to problems with their order with the exception of packaging failure or an address error, including but not limited to failure to rearrange delivery or collect from a 'safe place', inaccessible delivery address, incomplete or incorrect address supplied when placing the order, import and related handling or processing fees, taxes etc.
Individual product prices do not include delivery and a delivery charge will be automatically added to each order placed. This charge will be shown on the order form before you confirm your order. We use a variety of different carriers in order to fulfil orders, the final decision on carrier choice is made by us depending on product weight and intended destination.
If your order is urgent then it is advisable to contact us before placing your order, most in-stock items can be dispatched within 48hrs but we may be temporarily closed or have low-stock on an item.
Cancelling an order.
Orders placed by customers in the UK may normally be cancelled up to 1 week after receiving your order. If the order has been dispatched then the cost of shipping will not be refunded and the customer must arrange for the order to be returned unused within a reasonable length of time. Refunds will normally be processed within 5 working days of receipt of a returned order or requested cancellation of an unshipped order.
Orders for 'custom items' (including but not limited to Dyed Ropes, SuperSoft Ropes, Wooden Insertables) are not subject to normal return and cancellation rules as they are made specially to order, however we will always do what we can to help customers. Returned unwanted ropes and insertables must be unused and in a re-saleable condition, except in the case of a faulty item.
Customers outside the UK can cancel orders before they are dispatched (please note that your order may have been dispatched before the order status is manually updated), and refunded in full. Once dispatched we normally only accept returns of faulty items.
In the unlikely event that a product does not meet with your expectations, you may return the item to us. You must ensure that any returned goods are complete and are undamaged (unless you are returning due to damage or fault on delivery) and unused (due to the intimate use of rope, we cannot accept any rope that has been used or appears to have been used unless it appears faulty). Responsibility for shipping costs when returning goods lies entirely with you, the customer. Before returning goods, you must notify us of your intention to do so by contacting us. In some cases return of a faulty item may not be necessary. In those cases photos of the fault will be required, if deemed faulty a replacement will be arranged at no cost to the customer or a discount offered as store credit.
All of our ropes are ready for use, including softening for Hemp and Jute ropes. All product lines are chosen after testing. Personal preferences may lead you to prefer a rope or hardware item with different characteristics. We can't please all of the people all of the time, but we always work with every customer to help them fulfil their relevant needs. Please be aware that all of our ropes are stored in close proximity to each other and cross-contamination may be a factor. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to Hemp, Jute, cotton or other materials, we advise you to wash your ropes if you may have a reaction or similar problem. If you have an allergy to Hemp or similar grass-like fibres we recommend purchasing Cotton or Hempex ropes and washing them before use. We accept no responsibility for any problems related to allergies or similar.
The Data Protection Act 1998 applies to all customers, your payment details are only held by Paypal, we never have that information.
Your name, address and purchase details are kept on file for authenticity purposes only.
We will never pass any of your details on to any third party.
Gift vouchers for store credit are not refundable and can be used for any retail item listed within this store or exchanged for Tuition time.
Tuition gift vouchers are not refundable but can be exchanged for store credit vouchers.
All vouchers take the form of a code with the value purchased and delivery will be by email normally within 24hrs of purchase, as an optional extra service we can additionally print the code into a bondage-themed greetings card, these ship from the United Kingdom so please allow for shipping times.
We accept no liability for any injury related to anything taught, demonstrated, explained or discussed either in a tuition session or any other communication. It is entirely the responsibility of the person being tied to ensure their safety and entirely the responsibility of the person tying to ensure they are competent at what they are attempting, at all times and with no exceptions. Don't come crying to me if your boobs fall off.
Attending and paying for an assessment session is no guarantee of positive results, we will give our honest opinion of your knowledge and ability demonstrated within that time and we accept no liability for any omissions.
Similarly a positive assessment is no guarantee that a person is safe. We only assess the knowledge and ability demonstrated on the day. It is the responsibility of everyone being tied by another to take steps to ensure their safety.
All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling unless specified otherwise. Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale affects your statutory rights. Errors & omissions excepted.
By placing an order you are accepting the terms and conditions here set out.