I offer a Rigging service to Photographers and Videographers for a range of purposes, If you need someone to create high-quality rope bondage ties for your shoots, that's exactly what I can do for you.
(click here if you are looking for a personal service, click here if you are a model I've been hired to tie).
Rope Bondage Photography has become very popular over the last decade, however it takes a long time to reach a level of proficiency required for high-quality ropework for photography and videography. So as well as tuition tailored to photographers I also offer a rigging service.
- I can tie in a range of styles from Western decorative to traditional Japanese rope bondage.
- My experience (12 years pro) in photography means I understand how shoots work and what bondage works vidually.
- I can take care of your model and all of the bondage so you can concentrate solely on your photography.
- My experience in this service covers from high fashion and artistic through to professional bondage-based pornography.
- I am happy to work with amateurs or professionals (if you've never photographed bondage before I can help you get started, I can also work at professional-production pace).
- I am comfortable working in studios, indoor or outdoor locations, and specialise in suspensions in derelict locations.
You may find it difficult to find a model who is willing to do bondage with a photographer inexperienced in that field. For a range of reasons it can potentially be very dangerous from their point-of-view. I can bring specialist experience to your shoot so your model feels in very safe hands. This enables you to get the very best from every model in every shoot. Although bondage on women is by far the most popular I also tie men.
My fees depend on each job, and every job is unique. However I understand that 'how much' is always a factor so the following is a rough guide: £35ph for personal shoots and £80ph for commercial shoots. Rates vary (up and down) for shoots for different genres/styles, number of models, number of photographers, location type, travel-distance to location, etc.